Business Intelligence Lead
Reports directly to the Director of Strategy.
The Business intelligence (BI) Lead will drive the digital media function/division within the company. This person will be the main personnel to drive development and execution of digital media performance for the Company across all marketing channels. The BI Lead ensures relevant performance measurement and evaluations are implemented across all Company’s clientele while working closely with the strategy team in target-setting as well as post campaign evaluations.
“Explorer, hunter, gatherer, planner, time traveller, debater, researcher. The cerebral front line of the C27 collective.”
Strategy, in the broadest sense, is nothing but a list of right things to do. The how, what and why. The primary role of the C27 Strategy team is to identify unmet needs, goals, opportunities and challenges of all departments and aspects of the client’s business. The team will then create and oversee the execution of a plan through specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy. To enable cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs. Through a deep understanding of behavioural psychology, consumer behaviour, effective insights and a result-oriented approach, a digital strategist fundamental role is to develop a plan that connects the brand to the online consumer or user.
Result-oriented, intelligent, logical, calculative, analytical, curious, resourceful, team player, articulate.
Min 5 years of experience in managing teams and/or serving digital marketing functions in an organization or equivalent, Intermediate level competency and certification in relevant subject matter (analytics, social media, digital strategy, digital engagement, web development).
This Job Description may be reviewed at the reasonable discretion of the Management of the Company in the light of changing requirements and in consultation with the post holder.
Company Growth & Revenue
- To plan, execute and deliver business metric strategies in accordance to the Company’s goals and visions: development of Revenue Stream / Business Model & the essence of Profit & Loss.
- Provide insights and make recommendations to Leadership regarding business-oriented challenges and opportunities.
Marketing & New Business
- Grow the value and scope of current clients, upscaling them into larger, more high-value accounts for C27.
- Drive existing and new digital media services and pursue new business opportunities and lead.
- Lead, manage and develop new business presentations.
- Develop digital media strategy approaches for proposals; covering aspects such as media objective breakdown, campaign budget and performance forecast and recommendations.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Responsible for planning and managing crisis management and problem-solving directive.
- Budget and financial management for client projects (tier 2-4).
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of client business, the industry landscape and the challenges faced.
- Understand & relay client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule/scope/resources) to internal teams in an efficient & effective manner.
Digital Media Strategic Planning & Execution
- Plan and manage media campaigns
-Ensuring relevant performance measurement and evaluation models are implemented across projects and retainer clients
-Ensuring strict data driven approaches are taken across C27
-Developing and maintaining visibility of key data points
-Managing programmatic marketing platforms
- To provide counsel and consult strategy, creative and technology teams on actionable points based on uncovered insights
– Research and identifying key actionable insights
– Aiding Ideation Sessions with market/behavioral insights and trend reports
- Analyse campaign performance through respective platforms/ other platforms and to identify trends and insights to optimise ad spends based on client’s KPIs.
- To understand client’s business needs and KPIs to formulate relevant digital media proposal.
- Review and/or prepare monthly reporting analytics for social media retainers and any other reports required for other projects.
- Review regular reporting by teams to ensure data credibility and collection, as well as correlation to strategic approach and goals.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and client data.
Project Management & Coordination
- Responsible for project profitability and milestones, ensuring projects are always delivered on time and within budget, working closely with Project Management Team.
- Maintain communications with appropriate internal agencies and client personnel to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions and client issues as required.
- Oversee efficient production and execution of the proposed digital strategies, working with the teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of work.
- Review and/or define project scope, estimate and writing proposals, working with Project Management team in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Review team working processes and style on a daily basis to ensure efficient and effective management of day-to-day tasks (including project management, client communications, project input/output, feedback and deliveries).
Department Growth & Leadership
- Stay up to date on the latest and greatest in media buying technologies and channels; and conduct training and upskilling to the rest of the agency on media buying
- Counsel the agency and its clients on the latest trends on effective media buying
- To lead, manage, develop and grow the BI Strategy department by ensuring the team delivers high-quality work and acts as a digital BI consultant.
- Manage team members, hiring & trainings; ensuring that all hiree is in line with the Requirement Guidelines and that he or she will fit in well with the Company’s culture & structuring.
- Ensure that the team are constantly upgrading themselves by achieving related accreditation(s) or Certification(s).
- Regular check-ins to ensure the general health and welfare of the team.
- To work together with HoP to create a people strategy and plan that delivers on current and future business objectives.
- To pioneer C27 BI Database
- To work closely with others to execute & drive internal special projects as initiated by the CEO
- To consistently improve internal systems for higher productivity and efficiency.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession, and in the usage of Company facilities that are provided.
- To be dress presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings, which reflects the C27 philosophy
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- To adhere to Superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure reporting of all projects are submitted in a timely manner: with clear contents, a neat format, & transparency in works done.
- You are to constantly and actively observe C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.