Content and community team
Creative Group Head
Reports directly to the Associate Creative Director (ACD).
The Creative Group Head is the general that ensures the group stays on course. Their key focus is to help steer the group towards the path of glory. Someone who champions flawless copywriting and understands the balance between design, content, copy & business goals. A creative powerhouse that is adaptable, admirable, and can rally the troops to create brilliant work.
“Efficient executor and future creative leader. Leads decision making in a multidisciplinary unit in the Content & Community division.”
The Content & Community team is responsible for the production of content on digital channels, and engaging the community in line with a brand’s voice. The individuals who make up this team are easily the best expression of our multi-disciplinary culture and quest for creative excellence. Services rendered from conceptual paid ads, growing Instagram followers to full-on content production. Our work is seen about 4 billion times in the past year.
Bold, restless, curious, rule breaker, exaggerator, stylistic, detail-oriented, empath, visionary, experimental, visualise, and a tinge of naivety.
Min 5 years of experience in managing teams and serving creative functions in an organisation or equivalent, T1 majority portfolio OR >RM500k portfolio value, project proposal signatory of up to RM60k, to leads a multidisciplinary groups up to 3 pax (excluding CGH), intermediate level competency and certification in the relevant subject matter (design, copy, production, content creation, art direction, analytics, social media).
Management will review this Job Description annually during professional review meetings. The duties and responsibilities of this post may vary from time to time according to the changing demands of the Company. Management may review this Job Description at the reasonable discretion of the Management of the Company in the light of changing requirements and in consultation with the post holder.
Company Growth & Revenue
- To execute and deliver according to the business plan and following the Company’s goals and visions.
- Provide insights and make recommendations to Management for new business through creative solutions.
New Business and Client Management
- Lead, manage, and develop new business presentations in the absence of an ACD within the project team.
- Develop original creative design concepts and approaches that are aligned with the overall brand strategy of the proposals.
- To maintain strong client relationships to ensure ongoing client happiness and account health (and growth).
- Assist team members in managing crisis management and problem-solving directive.
- To consult tier 2, 3 & 4 clients with minimal supervision from the Creative Director.
- To be able to chair meetings with tier 2, 3 & 4 clients.
- To direct and develop creative concepts and design executions across a variety of digital platforms.
- Manage and Inspire team members by championing great ideas & design executions that help bring ideas to life.
- To be the ultimate stakeholder in building seamless and localised digital experiences through breathtaking design and exceptional user experience.
- Lead and manage creative and design aspects for multiple projects from the development of concepts through completion.
- Create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfil strategic business objectives and are aligned with the overall brand strategies.
Project Management and Coordination
- Coordinates and manages project team members’ activities, ensuring that project tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain communications with appropriate channels to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions, and client issues as required.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally.
- Supervise and oversee the quality of work delivered by vendor partners.
- Leads a multi-disciplinary group – 3 pax excluding CGH.
- Work alongside the Associate Creative Director to bring thought-leadership and creativity to the team by managing and inspiring an internal team and outside creative resources to execute exceptional marketing, design, and creative campaigns.
- Work alongside the Associate Creative Director to build and unify the team while providing individualised guidance and mentoring and constantly pushing the boundaries of design, user experience, and innovation.
- Coach SAD on how to coordinate and manage project team members activities and quality control.
- Manage team members, hiring & their training(s); ensuring that all hires are in line with the Requirement Guidelines and that they will fit in well with the Company’s culture & structuring.
- Ensure that the team is constantly upgrading themselves by achieving related accreditation(s) or Certification(s).
- Stay current with the best practices of interaction design, user-centred experience design, brand development, digital marketing, and share knowledge with the team.
- Regular check-ins to ensure optimum morale and to monitor the level of welfare of the team.
- To work together with HoP to create a people strategy and plan that delivers current and future business objectives.
- To work closely with others to execute and drive internal/external special projects initiated by the CEO per the company vision.
- To work closely with the internal teams to constantly promote a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Work alongside our partner agencies to establish the company brand and reputation.
- Review team working processes and style daily to ensure efficient and effective management of day-to-day tasks.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession, and in the usage of Company facilities that are provided.
- To be dress presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings, which reflects the C27 philosophy.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- To adhere to Superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure reporting of all projects are submitted in a timely manner: with clear contents, a neat format, & transparency in works done.
- You are to constantly and actively observe C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.