Content and community team
Reports directly to the Lead Strategist
Job Grade : J5
As an analyst, everything literally starts with you. You take the first step in our immersion process that's geared towards improving our understanding on required subject matters. Like a chameleon, you will need to be the most adaptable in your methods as there will be no one size fits all solution in the art of immersion.
“Researcher, Explorer, hunter, gatherer, time traveler. The eyes and ears of the C27 collective.”
Strategy, in the broadest sense, is nothing but a list of right things to do. The how, what and why. The primary role of the C27 Strategy team is to identify unmet needs, goals, opportunities and challenges of all departments and aspects of the client’s business. The team will then create and oversee the execution of a plan through specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy. To enable cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs. Through a deep understanding of behavioural psychology, consumer behaviour, effective insights and a result oriented approach, a digital strategist fundamental role is to develop a plan that connects the brand to the online consumer or user.
High curiosity, resourcefulness, adaptability, insightfulness, pace, open mindedness, analytical, result oriented, intelligent, logical, calculative, analytical, team player, articulate.
Entry level, has demonstrated competency in rapid information gathering and quick understanding of digital concepts.
Management will review this Job Description annually during professional review meetings. According to the changing demands of the Company, the duties and responsibilities of this post may vary from time to time. Management may review this Job Description at the reasonable discretion of the Management of the Company in the light of changing requirements and in consultation with the post holder.
Marketing & New Business
- Be involved in new business/pitches.
- Work together with seniors in developing strategic approaches for proposals, covering aspects such as campaign planning, communication and media buy recommendations.
- Acts as a day-to-day client contact; corresponding on deliverables and timelines, including implementation, executions and insights.
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of client business, the industry landscape and the challenges faced.
- Understanding client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule / scope / resources) and interpreting them for the internal teams.
- Manage client’s expectations and ensure timelines are being met, avoiding delay/overrun of work deliveries.
- Ongoing client education/re-education to ensure their increased understanding of digital strategies, processes and workflows – as well as the overall C27 Process and Approach.
Strategic Planning & Execution
- To research and develop insights and analytics to identify key takeaways for the Creative team to ideate/amplify campaign ideas for proposals/pitches.
- Assist in the planning and execute the proposed digital strategies, working with the teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of work.
- Facilitate ideation and assist in the development of digital strategies across multi-channel communication platforms, with input from the Strategy, Creative and Technical teams.
- Produce and/or review regular monthly social media reports and any other reports required with proper rationale and minimal errors.
- Review and/or prepare client briefs, strategic approaches and ideation reports (strategic planning) on a timely basis and with minimal errors.
- To assist Project Management team for web dev content population (as and when required).
- To assist Community Management in enquiries from fans on all social media channels on a timely manner. (as and when required).
- Collaborate with the creative team in developing robust topic overviews for Social Media content calendars.
Project Management & Coordination
- Provide and maintain ongoing project status reports – liaising with Project Management, Technical (Developer) and Creative teams to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
- Work with Project Management team & senior(s) of account to define project scope, estimate and writing proposals in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Maintain communications with appropriate internal agencies and client personnel under the supervision of a senior to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions and client issues as required.
- Ensure smooth working process internally with each department.
- To initiate in assisting/mentoring peers in completing tasks.
- Regular check-ins with seniors to ensure general happiness and issues are being brought up.
- To work closely with others to execute & drive internal special projects as initiated by the CEO.
- Collaborate with others – Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works down are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly: with precise contents, a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession, and in the usage of Company facilities that are provided.
- To be dress presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings, which reflects the C27 philosophy.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are to constantly and actively observe C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.