Reports directly to the Performance Lead
As a performance associate, your main role is to drive business metrics in a pre-selected mix of digital marketing channels. You will be part of the strategy team, the conservative dimension of our work here at C27. Armed with a native expertise in various digital ecosystems and ad platforms. You are essentially quarterback, playmaker, the conductor of the C27 orchestra.
“Explorer, hunter, gatherer, planner, time traveller, debater, researcher. The cerebral front line of the C27 collective."
Strategy, in the broadest sense, is a list of the right things to do. The how what and why. The how what and why. The primary role of the C27 Strategy team is to drive key business metrics by identifying key growth areas or profit centres within a client's organisation. Through a deep understanding of behavioural psychology, consumer behaviour, a strategist is there to derive valuable insights to enable cross-functional teams to develop and evolve ideas. A digital strategist's fundamental role in C27 is to develop a plan that connects the brand to the online consumer or user.
Insightfulness, opportunist, result oriented, intelligent, logical, calculative, analytical, curious, resourceful, team player, articulate.
Min 1.5 years of serving strategic functions in an organization or equivalent, T3 majority portfolio OR >RM180k portfolio value, project proposal signatory of up to RM15k, to manage up to 5 analysts, intermediate level competency and certification in relevant subject matter (analytics, social media, digital strategy, digital engagement, web development).
This Job Description will be reviewed annually, during the course of professional review meetings. The duties and responsibilities of this post may vary from time to time according to the changing demands of the Company. This Job Description may be reviewed at the reasonable discretion of the Management of the Company in the light of changing requirements and in consultation with the post holder.
Digital Campaign Management (performance metrics):
- Plan, design and execute digital campaigns in various channels including (but not limited to) Facebook Ads, Google Ads, EDM.
- Investment management of allocated digital marketing budget focusing on Return of Investment. (Revenue, conversions, leads etc).
- Work and ideate with other departments (Experience and Content & Community) to explore various methods to grow and optimize funnels of traffic.
- Analyze digital data and metrics to draw key recommendations towards result optimization (with tools such as but not limited to Google Data Studio).
- Manage and maintain digital dashboards of several different. accounts.
- Conduct digital audits to ensure practices being used are optimized towards growing key metrics.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
Marketing & New Business
- Assist in driving business development and pitches.
- Work together with seniors in developing strategic approaches for proposals, covering aspects such as campaign planning, communication and media buy recommendations.
- Acts as a day-to-day client contact; corresponding on deliverables and timelines, including implementation, executions and insights.
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of client business, the industry landscape and the challenges faced.
- Understanding client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule / scope / resources) and interpreting them for the internal teams.
- Manage client’s expectations on work scope, deliveries and limitation to ensure ongoing client happiness and account health.
- Ensure timelines are being met; client approvals and sign-offs are according to timeline, avoiding the delay / overrun of work deliveries.
- Ongoing client education/re-education to ensure their increased understanding of digital strategies, processes and workflows – as well as the overall C27 Process and Approach.
Project Management & Coordination
- Provide and maintain ongoing project status reports – liaising with Project Management, Technical (Developer) and Creative teams to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
- Defining project scope, estimate and writing proposals, working with Project Management team & senior(s) of account in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Maintain communications with appropriate internal agencies and client personnel under the supervision of a senior to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions and client issues as required.
- Review team working processes and stye on a daily basis to ensure efficient and effective management of day-to-day tasks (including project management, client communications, project input/output, feedback and deliveries).
- Ensure smooth working process internally with each department.
Department Growth & Leadership
- To provide direction and guidance to analysts to improve their strategic thinking and thought process; acting as a digital consultant.
- To initiate in assisting/mentoring subordinate & peers in completing tasks.
- Regular check-ins with seniors to ensure general happiness and issues are being brought up.
- To work closely with others to execute & drive internal special projects as initiated by the CEO.
- To consistently improve internal systems for higher productivity and efficiency.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession, and in the usage of Company facilities that are provided.
- To be dress presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings, which reflects the C27 philosophy.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- To adhere to Superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure reporting of all projects are submitted in a timely manner: with clear contents, a neat format, & transparency in works done.
- You are to constantly and actively observe C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.