Reports directly to the Project Director
You will be assertive in addressing changes, and managing multiple concurrent projects including planning, estimating and resource allocation. You will be the gatekeeper to ensure we deliver impactful and aesthetically pleasing products with both client and internal objectives being met.
"You will work with multidisciplinary creative teams to deliver digital products to fulfill a product roadmap. You will manage internal and external stakeholders while consistently ensuring that the product is delivered on time and on budget, meeting the set scope of requirements."
Strategy, in the broadest sense, is a list of the right things to do. The how what and why. The how what and why. The primary role of the C27 Strategy team is to drive key business metrics by identifying key growth areas or profit centres within a client's organisation. Through a deep understanding of behavioural psychology, consumer behaviour, a strategist is there to derive valuable insights to enable cross-functional teams to develop and evolve ideas. A digital strategist's fundamental role in C27 is to develop a plan that connects the brand to the online consumer or user.
Reliable, excellent communicator, attention to detail,high problem solving skills, analytical, resourceful, team player, articulate.
Min 4 years of experience in managing teams and/or serving strategic functions in an organization or equivalent, T2 majority portfolio OR >RM250k portfolio value, project proposal signatory of up to RM200k, to manage up to 5 strategists (all levels), intermediate level competency and certification in relevant subject matter (analytics, social media, digital strategy, digital engagement, web development).
This Job Description will be reviewed annually, during the course of professional review meetings. The duties and responsibilities of this post may vary from time to time according to the changing demands of the Company. This Job Description may be reviewed at the reasonable discretion of the Management of the Company in the light of changing requirements and in consultation with the post holder.
Marketing & New Business
- Be involved in new business/pitches.
- Manage and work together with the team in developing proposals; ensuring the team is aware of their project roles and proposals are able to meet the deadline.
- Develop a systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you manage.
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to design, develop and implement website development projects.
- Assist in defining website development project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure internal team members execute workflow in accordance to briefing, strategy, budget and timeline, ensuring clients are constantly updated with the progress.
- Ensure team communication and collaboration, meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide prompt updates on project timelines (to be replied within a time frame of 2-4 hours).
- Monitor and ensure expenditure for projects are kept at amounts as agreed in annual budgets.
- Responsible for projects to be developed on time, within scope and budget.
- Monitor and ensure projects are always within determined profit margins.
- To provide project level margin report updates to Project Director on a bi weekly basis.
- To be able to understand the client’s scope of work and produce costings for projects.
Resource Planning and Management
- Plan and manage the team’s workload on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring a balance of workload across.
- Plan project teams’ allocation for proposals and new projects.
- Ensure resource availability by utilising C27’s tools.
- Ensure milestones are created and updated as the project moves along.
Documentation and Reporting
- Produce weekly report of every project movements (work done for the week, next steps, pending timelines, late task, milestones)
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly productivity report. To ensure the accuracy of data compiled for monthly productivity reports.
- To create, manage and/or review appropriate PM/ Tech documentation and sign off by Management and/or Project Director.
- Ensure concise, accurate data to be inputted in project management software to support estimates and execution.
- To conduct monthly project mortem meetings/wrap up with Agency Leads / CEO.
- Ensure UAT is performed by the relevant internal and external stakeholder before moving the product to the production environment.
- UAT sheet is well documented in order to track, monitor and ensure UAT fixes and bugs are fixed and have final sign-off approval by CEO and/or Project Director.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships. To act as a consultant to strengthen client’s understanding on web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
- Understanding client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule / scope / resources) and interpreting them for the internal team.
- Assist in managing client expectations on work scope, deliveries and limitations (if any) to ensure ongoing client happiness.
- Ensure client approvals and sign-offs are being achieved/received according to timeline, avoiding the delay / overrun of work deliveries.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all vendors.
- Able to negotiate with vendors on payment terms and additional discount (when necessary) to meet margins.
- Ensure C27 keeps a healthy database of vendors at all times: constantly engaging with vendors to ensure workflow and work output is of high quality and efficiency – making sure of client satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Leadership & Team Growth
- To constantly practise the C27 Sequence; while at the same time developing & refining project management policy workflows.
- Be an active team member who scrutinises and provides solutions on how the Project Management team can improve operations.
- To provide recommendations for the company/team/project on a quarterly basis.
- Regular check-ins with juniors to ensure general happiness and issues are being brought up.
- To work closely with others to execute & drive internal special projects as initiated by the CEO.
- Keep an eye to awards/case study work across the C27 portfolio of clients.
- To consistently improve internal workflows/platforms & systems for higher productivity and efficiency.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession, and in the usage of Company facilities that are provided.
- To be dress presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings, which reflects the C27 philosophy.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- To adhere to Superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure reporting of all projects are submitted in a timely manner: with clear contents, a neat format, & transparency in works done.
- You are to constantly and actively observe C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.