Reports directly to the Project Director
Job Grade : J3
“You will work with multidisciplinary creative teams to deliver digital products and services on time, and on budget. You will manage internal and external resources in order to meet the given scope of requirements and objectives”
Reliable, excellent communicator, attention to detail, high problem solving skills, analytical, resourceful, team player, articulate.
Min 5 years of experience in managing teams and/or serving project functions in an organization or equivalent, T2 majority portfolio OR >RM250k portfolio value, project proposal signatory of up to RM50k, to manage up teams (all levels), intermediate level competency and certification in relevant subject matter (analytics, social media, digital strategy, digital engagement, web development).
This Job Description will be reviewed annually, during the course of professional review meetings. The duties and responsibilities of this post may vary from time to time according to the changing demands of the Company. This Job Description may be reviewed at the reasonable discretion of the Management of the Company in the light of changing requirements and in consultation with the post holder.
- Develop a systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you manage (mainly utilizing Teamwork.com).
- To organise teams with a combination of AGILE and WATERFALL methodologies.
- Manage and execute deliverables guided by the C27 process.
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to design, develop and implement website development projects.
- Assist in defining website development project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure internal team members execute workflow in accordance to briefing, strategy, budget and timeline, ensuring clients are constantly updated with the progress.
- Ensure team communication and collaboration, meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide prompt updates on project timelines (to be replied within a time frame of 2-4 hours).
- Review and/or create a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Monitor and ensure expenditure for projects are kept at amounts as agreed in annual/project budgets.
- Responsible for projects to be developed on time, within scope and budget.
- Monitor and ensure projects are always within determined profit margins.
- To provide project level margin report updates to Project Manager on a bi weekly basis.
- To be able to understand the client’s scope of work and produce costings for projects.
- To ensure that all vendor financial documents adhere to the C27 financial processes.
- To gather and document user requirements for digital projects.
- Defining and identifying the best technical framework (stack) for each project.
- To participate in discussions as Tech stakeholder.
Resource Planning and Management
- Plan and manage the team’s workload on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring a balance of workload across.
- Plan project teams’ allocation for proposals and new projects.
- Ensure resource availability by utilising C27’s tools.
- Ensure milestones are created and updated as the project moves along.
Documentation and Reporting
- Produce weekly report of every project movements (work done for the week, next steps, pending timelines, late task, milestones)
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly productivity report. To ensure the accuracy of data compiled for monthly productivity reports.
- To create, manage and/or review appropriate PM/ Tech documentation and sign off by Management and/or Project Manager.
- Ensure concise, accurate data to be inputted in project management software to support estimates and execution.
- To conduct monthly project mortem meetings/wrap up with Agency Leads / CEO.
- Ensure UAT is performed by the relevant internal and external stakeholder before moving the product to the production environment.
- UAT sheet is well documented in order to track, monitor and ensure UAT fixes and bugs are fixed and have final sign-off approval by CEO and/or Project Manager.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships. To act as a consultant to strengthen client’s understanding on web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
- Understanding client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule / scope / resources) and interpreting them for the internal team.
- Assist in managing client expectations on work scope, deliveries and limitations (if any) to ensure ongoing client happiness.
- Ensure client approvals and sign-offs are being achieved/received according to timeline, avoiding the delay / overrun of work deliveries.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all vendors.
- Able to negotiate with vendors on payment terms and additional discount (when necessary) to meet margins.
- Ensure C27 keeps a healthy database of vendors at all times: constantly engaging with vendors to ensure workflow and work output is of high quality and efficiency – making sure of client satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Project Management Check-Ins
- To constantly practise the C27 Sequence; while at the same time developing & refining project management policy workflows.
- Be an active team member who scrutinises and provides solutions on how the Project Management team can improve operations.
- To provide recommendations for the company/team/project on a quarterly basis.
- Regular check-ins with seniors to ensure general happiness and issues are being brought up.
- Track, produce and if needed, escalate to Management, regarding project performance & risk identification using appropriate tools & techniques.
- To work closely with others to execute & drive internal special projects as initiated by the CEO.
- Keep an eye to awards/case study work across the C27 portfolio of clients.
- To consistently improve internal workflows/platforms & systems for higher productivity and efficiency.
- Collaborate with others – Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works down are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly: with precise contents, a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession, and in the usage of Company facilities that are provided.
- To dress presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings, which reflects the C27 philosophy.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are to constantly and actively observe C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.