Associate Account Director
Purpose — As a BD Director, you will play a huge part in shaping C27’s future businesses and will be a pivotal point of contact with all new C27 clients. You will be responsible for helping to grow the business by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients; working towards creating a healthy mix of lead sources for the company.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships. To act as a generalist consultant to strengthen client's understanding on web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
- Understanding client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule / scope / resources) and interpreting them for the internal team.
- Assist in managing client expectations on work scope, deliveries and limitations (if any) to ensure ongoing client happiness.
- Ensure client approvals and sign-offs are being achieved/received according to timeline, avoiding the delay / overrun of work deliveries.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including creative and media, to ensure that advertising campaigns are executed successfully.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and incorporate this knowledge into our advertising strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the account director to secure new advertising accounts.
Resource Planning and Management
- Plan and manage the team’s workload on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring a balance of workload across.
- Plan project teams’ allocation for proposals and new projects, targeting 6 months visibility.
- Ensure resource availability by utilising tools such as Teamwork.
- Ensure milestones are created and updated as the project moves along.
- Is recognised by other departments as effectively balancing client and C27 demands while still delivering high-impact work
- Engenders trust, leads, and inspires colleagues through passions for clients, their business and the work and thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Is the go-to resource for the team’s concerns, points of view and recommendations, checks in regularly with all team members on a 1:1 basis for ad hoc feedback, and schedules regular program leadership meetings to ensure constant alignment
- Partners with the account leads to have a cohesive and strong leadership team.
- Reports into and works with the Client Service Director to ensure communication is clear across the account, issues are escalated, opportunities are identified, and there is consistent leadership across the account.
- Able to see both the large picture and small picture when it comes to the holistic goals of the account as well as what is needed on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborate with others - Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works produced are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly, with precise contents and in a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession and the usage of Company facilities provided.
- To be dressed presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are constantly observing C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Min 8 years of experience managing a team and serving creative functions in an organisation or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong understanding of the advertising industry and the ability to stay up-to-date with trends and developments.
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned clients.