Purpose — You will work with and manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver digital products. You will manage internal and external stakeholders while consistently ensuring that the product is delivered on time and within budget, meeting the set scope of requirements. You play a critical role in ensuring the success of client campaigns and fostering long-term client relationships. Your ability to balance client needs with project management efficiency is key to achieving the company’s goals.
- Is recognised by other departments as effectively balancing client and C27 demands while still delivering high-impact work
- Engenders trust, leads, and inspires colleagues through passions for clients, their business and the work and thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Is the go-to resource for the team’s concerns, points of view and recommendations, checks in regularly with all team members on a 1:1 basis for ad hoc feedback, and schedules regular program leadership meetings to ensure constant alignment
- Partners with the account leads to have a cohesive and strong leadership team.
- Reports into and works with the Client Service Director to ensure communication is clear across the account, issues are escalated, opportunities are identified, and there is consistent leadership across the account.
- Able to see both the large picture and small picture when it comes to the holistic goals of the account as well as what is needed on a day-to-day basis.
- Plays an active role in below, supporting client service director:
- Accountable for operational achievements of C27.
- Attention to detail in evaluating project work.
- Mentor and onboard new account managers and project managers.
- Offer client and team members innovative advice and solutions from industry examples and experience.
- Help organise, maintain, and oversee project standards and guidelines.
- Offer insight on project briefs and schedules.
Operational Excellence (On time, on budget)
- Champion delivery and develop a systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you manage to be delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to design, develop and implement website development projects.
- Ensure internal team members execute a workflow in accordance with the C27 Playbook.
- General targets:
- 72-hour advanced notice for a client
- 24-hour response time to Business Development
- <3% late tasks
- Monthly capacity < 80%
- 0% unassigned (resource and deadlines) tasks
- <95% Budget Utilization
- 6 months of visibility
- Ensure team communication and collaboration, meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide prompt updates on project timelines (response time < 4 hours).
- Monitor and ensure expenditures for projects are kept at amounts as agreed in annual and project-level budgets.
- Responsible for projects to be developed on time, within scope and budget.
- Monitor and ensure projects are always within determining profit margins.
- To provide project-level margin report updates to Client Service Director on a bi-weekly basis.
- To be able to understand the client's scope of work and resource requirements (including but not limited to internal manpower and third party services) for projects.
- To ensure that all vendor financial documents adhere to the C27 financial processes.
- Implement project management best practices to improve efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Oversee the successful execution of digital and social media campaigns.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyse data, and make data-driven recommendations for optimisation.
- Ensure campaigns are on-brand and aligned with client messaging.
Vendor Management with Creative Leads
- Build a comprehensive database and maintain strong relationships with all vendors.
- Able to negotiate with vendors on payment terms and additional discounts (when necessary) to meet margins.
- Ensure C27 keeps a healthy database of vendors at all times: constantly engaging with vendors to ensure workflow and work output is of high quality and efficiency - ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Stream P&L and Budget Management with Clietn Service Director
- To understand the client's scope of work and produce costs for projects.
- Monitor and ensure project expenditures are kept at amounts as agreed in annual/project budgets.
- Monitor and ensure expenditures for human resources are kept at amounts as agreed in annual/project budgets.
- Monitor and ensure projects are always within determining profit margins.
- Manage and allocate budgets effectively to maximise ROI for clients.
- Provide accurate financial reporting and forecasting to clients.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and efficiencies.
Client Relationship Management
- Successfully grows long-term, trusted relationships with senior-level clients (Directors and below) and leads in securing incremental revenue.
- Is seen as a leader by clients, driven by insight-led thinking and an in-depth knowledge of the client's business
- Recommends solutions to critical issues facing clients, helps clients establish team structure goals and collaborates on yearly planning.
- Owns the pre-sell, maps recommendations to established goals, and educates clients on the benefits/value of the work
- Manage expectations, escalate issues and risks in complex situations, and provide solutions.
- Acts as the escalation point for day-to-day clients.
Client Growth and Retention:
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling services to existing clients.
- Work to expand the agency's portfolio of services with each client.
- Ensure high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Serve as clients' primary point of contact, understanding their needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with clients to define clear campaign goals and KPIs.
- Acts as a leader of brand, business, and customer insight in client teams, peer groups and internal meetings
- Is an expert in synthesising customer and business insights and shaping creativity that leads to impactful and breakthrough customer experiences.
- Establishes and executes client business plans that align with the goals of C27 and the goals of the accounts and communicates plans with the working team to give context to key decisions.
- Creates high-impact client presentations and is comfortable presenting to large cross-functional groups
Platform Management (Teamwork, GDS, etc.)
- Constantly optimise and define new revenue streams and report to the Client Service Director.
- Ensure all projects are broken down into milestones and tasks.
- Reducing the lead time between brief to task assignment, targeting < 4 hours.
- Maintain capacity and productivity reports and ensure accuracy.
- Avoid repetitive work, and optimise and automate processes wherever necessary.
- Collaborate with others - Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works produced are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly, with precise contents and in a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession and the usage of Company facilities provided.
- To be dressed presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are constantly observing C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.
- Min 8 years of experience managing a team and serving creative functions in an organisation or equivalent.
- Portfolio composition of T1 majority portfolio OR >RM 1milion portfolio value.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Advertising, Design, Management or relevant degree or certification.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn ad platforms (and other major search, display, search and social tools).
- Intermediate knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Data Studio, Taboola and Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of Google Workspace ( Doc, Sheets, Slides, etc.)