Senior Account Manager
Purpose — As a BD Director, you will play a huge part in shaping C27’s future businesses and will be a pivotal point of contact with all new C27 clients. You will be responsible for helping to grow the business by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients; working towards creating a healthy mix of lead sources for the company.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships. To act as a generalist consultant to strengthen client's understanding on web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
- Understanding client needs, requirements and project constraints (schedule / scope / resources) and interpreting them for the internal team.
- Assist in managing client expectations on work scope, deliveries and limitations (if any) to ensure ongoing client happiness.
- Ensure client approvals and sign-offs are being achieved/received according to timeline, avoiding the delay / overrun of work deliveries.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including creative and media, to ensure that advertising campaigns are executed successfully.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and incorporate this knowledge into our advertising strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the account director to secure new advertising accounts.
Resource Planning and Management
- Plan and manage the team’s workload on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring a balance of workload across.
- Plan project teams’ allocation for proposals and new projects, targeting 6 months visibility.
- Ensure resource availability by utilising tools such as Teamwork.
- Ensure milestones are created and updated as the project moves along.
- Collaborate with others - Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works produced are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly, with precise contents and in a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession and the usage of Company facilities provided.
- To be dressed presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are constantly observing C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- At least 5 - 6 years of experience in advertising account management, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong understanding of the advertising industry and the ability to stay up-to-date with trends and developments.
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned clients.