Purpose — As a BD Director, you will play a huge part in shaping C27’s future businesses and will be a pivotal point of contact with all new C27 clients. You will be responsible for helping to grow the business by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients; working towards creating a healthy mix of lead sources for the company.
Leadership & Team Growth
- Lead and manage a team of delivery coordinators in developing project plans, schedules and budgets across multiple clients.,
- Accountable for operational achievements of C27
- Mentor and lead the Delivery Team members and onboard new delivery coordinators.
- Help organise, maintain and oversee project standards and guidelines.
Operational Excellence (On time, on budget)
- Champion delivery and develop a systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your work and the projects you manage to be delivered on time.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Communicating project status to stakeholders and clients
- Ensure internal team members execute a workflow following C27 Playbook.
- General targets:
- 72-hour advanced notice for a client
- <3% late tasks
- Monthly capacity < 80%
- 0% unassigned (resource and deadlines) tasks
- <95% Budget Utilization
- Ensure team communication and collaboration, meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide prompt updates on project timelines (response time < 4 hours).
- Monitor and ensure project expenditures are kept at amounts as agreed in annual and project-level budgets.
- Responsible for projects to be developed on time and within scope and budget.
- Monitor and ensure projects are always within determined profit margins.
- To provide project-level margin report updates to Account Management team on a bi-weekly basis.
- To be able to understand the client's scope of work and resource requirements (including but not limited to internal manpower and third-party services) for projects.
- Ensure that all vendor financial documents adhere to the C27 financial processes.
- Managing project risks and mitigating issues that arise
Resource Planning and Management
- Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Plan and manage the team’s workload daily and weekly, ensuring a balance.
- Plan project teams’ allocation for proposals and new projects, targeting six months of visibility.
- Ensure resource availability by utilising tools such as Teamwork.
- Ensure milestones are created and updated as the project moves along.
Documentation and Reporting
- Produce relevant reports on project progress (work done for the week, next steps, pending timelines, late task, milestones)
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly productivity report. To ensure the accuracy of data compiled for monthly productivity reports.
- To create, manage and/or review appropriate PM/ Tech documentation and sign off by Management and/or Project Director.
- Ensure concise; accurate data is inputted in project management software to support estimates and execution.
- To conduct monthly (or when required) project post-mortem meetings/wrap-up with Account Management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all vendors.
- Able to negotiate with vendors on payment terms and additional discounts (when necessary) to meet margins.
- Ensure C27 keeps a healthy database of vendors at all times: constantly engaging with vendors to ensure workflow and work output are of high quality and efficiency - ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Platform Management (Teamwork, GDS etc.)
- Ensure all projects are broken down into milestones and tasks.
- Reducing the lead time between brief to task assignment targeting < 4 hours.
- Manage and nurture low-level data to aid in department-level reporting. (PM Report, God’s Eye etc.)
- Maintain capacity and productivity reports and ensure accuracy.
- Avoid repetitive work, and optimise and automate processes wherever necessary.
- Collaborate with others - Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works produced are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly, with precise contents and in a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession and the usage of Company facilities provided.
- To be dressed presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are constantly observing C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.
- Min 5-10 years of experience in digital project management or related roles, serving creative functions in an organisation or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. Project Management, Computer science, Business Administration.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- An in-depth understanding of the digital landscape and technology trends
- Proficient in project management software and tools (e.g. Teamwork, Microsoft Project)
- Having certification in project management (e.g. PMI-ACP) or related fields can be an added advantage
- Prior experience in project management or a digital agency environment
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Google (or another major search, display, quest and social tools)
- Basic understanding of Google Workspace ( Doc, Sheets, Slides, etc.)