Purpose — Artistic thinker, modern day craftsperson, innovative problem solver that uses design to bring ideas to life. Translating brand objectives, users’ behaviour and technology into effective emotional design that is elegant, beautiful and truly unique.
Crafting exceptional experiences that people will love
- User centred design approach
- Design experience based on up-to-date knowledge of design best practises and current technologies
- Assist in creating documents and partnering with Experience Designer to conduct user research, testing, validation and gathering business requirements
- Assist in deliverables including wireframes, designs, prototype, interaction flow, use cases, and user scenarios
- Assist in constructing design systems that combine delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
Collaborate in forward thinking organisation
- Initiate collaborative discussion with others to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of innovative work.
- Work closely with fellow creatives and developers to ensure high quality design and products are launched.
- Collaborate with others - Encourage discourse and critical thinking in collaborations with others.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- To adhere to superior’s directions, instructions, & recommendations.
- To ensure all works produced are of high quality with little to no errors.
- To ensure all projects are submitted promptly, with precise contents and in a clean format.
Responsibilities towards the Company
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and general usage of the Company’s assets in employee possession and the usage of Company facilities provided.
- To be dressed presentably and to maintain professionalism during client meetings.
- To uphold C27’s brand image at all times, during working hours and non-working hours, in-office grounds or out of office grounds.
- You are constantly observing C27’s culture and practices, putting in efforts to ensure you uplift the Company’s good name.
- Relevant education, certification(s) or on-the-job experience
- A portfolio showcasing design understanding with strategic, creative and innovative design solutions.
- Proficiency in UI tools for design, presentation and prototyping including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, and Google Workspace.
- Solid understanding of user-centred design principles
- Genuinely interested in at least one of these things: product design, extended realities, commerce, wearables or cognitive science
- Must have a high degree of comfort and ability in both formal and informal presentations and discussions
- Some experience in no code development (Webflow, Elementor), digital illustration or basic HTML knowledge is a plus.